1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Groton City Animal Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites.
** Payment is due at the time of service.**
At Groton City Animal Hospital we accept cash, check, VISA or Mastercard payments. A driver's license is required if paying by check. We also accept CareCredit.
As a service to our clients, we are pleased to offer CareCredit, the nation's leading client payment program. With CareCredit you can finance 100% of your pet's healthcare and there are no upfront costs, no annual fees, and no pre-payment penalties. Your pet can receive the necessary treatment they need immediately and you can conveniently pay with low, monthly payments. CareCredit offers a full range of payment plans so you can choose one that works best for you. With the popular No Interest Payment Plans* there are no interest charges if you pay your balance in full within the specified time period. Monthly payments can be as low as 3% of your balance. For treatment plans from $1,000 to over $25,000, CareCredit offers 24, 36, and 48 month plan options with low monthly payments available.
CareCredit can be used for pet supplies, ongoing, or emergency treatment without having to reapply. And by using CareCredit for your pet's health, you can save your other credit cards for household or unplanned expenses. It only takes a few minutes to apply for CareCredit and you'll receive an online decision in seconds! Apply now or see our staff for more details.
For more information on CareCredit click here